20.12.04 New clothes for the kids

The bathroom has no water at all except in the two big pools of dead mosquitoes. There's too many speeches and lectures going on, it's so boring. Our head trainer name is Mat Nor.

We received our clothes, it's the light blue long sleeves with black wrist pad shirt along with black baggy long pants with knee pads. It reminded me of Aladdin's baggy pants. We also received two pairs of white, black and gray socks each. Immediately they made us change to our new baggy clothes. We looked alike, like clones. Everyone looked like they had been mass produced.

Our afternoon was basically free as the boys were getting their head shaved to a crew cut. After that, they looked identical and every guy put on their cap. Perhaps they are shy with their new hair cut.

Here's the schedule for the upcoming days:-

* Wake up
* Morning exercise
* Breakfast
* Kenegaraan (nationality) class
* Morning break
* Kenegaraan (nationality) class
* Lunch
* Physical activity
* Tea
* Sports, marching activity
* Dinner
* Cultural activity
* Supper
* Bed time



All of us were then lined up in our dorms and randomly been sliced into four different groups :- group A, B, C and D. Each group had it's own batch of girls and guys. I was placed in group C.

At night, we were also randomly selected into 14 small groups, which will be our kenegaraan (nationality) group. My new dorm friend * Krusty was also placed in the same group with me, so at least I have someone I knew in the group. I even collected my nametag from the table. It looks smart with my name and my IC number on it.

For supper, we had mini doughnuts and I had cookies near me when I sleep, just in case I get hungry again.

I cried myself to sleep again tonight, even though I had tried to adapt myself to the new situation but I still miss home. Even though I did make some new friends but I still want to go home.

By the way, I could not shower today as there were no water in the cubicle and the water in the pool were infested by dead mosquitoes.

0 comments: