21.12.04 Raise the flag

Today I woke up, feeling slightly dizzy. When we went for our exercise, I saw a dead rat squashed in the middle of the road. Yuck! That's the first time that I saw something like that.

Then I went into kenegaraan class where we sat in a circle and we had to introduce ourselves. After we introduced ourselves, we need to recite the name of the person who introduced themselves before us. Luckily I was managed to do so.

My damn shoelaces came off three times today, it's such a nuisance to stop whatever I was doing and tie them back. Oh yeah, I hate the name wirawati, sounded so weird and annoying.

The guys in my class kept repeating my name, teasing me. Argh, what the hell?

In the evening, I gathered back to my group C and painted our flag. There was already a lot of people painting the flag and I don't have the place to butt in and paint.

Dinner was sucky, I didn't want to eat the liver or the fish so I only had rice with bean sprouts. At night, we had to present our group work. Our group C's slogan was Rentap Penggoncang Dunia (Rentap, the earth shaker). It sounded kinda lame but it's okay. We even presented a sketch to go along with the presentation of the our group work.

I still cried myself to sleep.

0 comments: